General terms of Business
Table of Contents
- Scope of Application
- Conclusion of Contract, Order Acknowledgement
- Prices, Cost of shipment, Additional costs of international shipments
- Right of Revocation
- Consequences of withdrawal, Costs of returning the goods
- Exclusion of Right of Revocation
- Forms of payment, Costs of individual forms of payment, Delivery time, Delivery restrictions, Retention of delivery
- Retention of Title
- Data Protection
- Applicable Law and Place of Jurisdiction
- What is CVV2 and CVC2 Verification System?
1. Scope of Application
These general terms and conditions shall apply to goods shipped by Piranha Arts AG which have been ordered via www.piranhashop.de as well as to the business relation thus constituted between Piranha Arts AG and orderer (customer).
2. Conclusion of Contract, Order Acknowledgement
- Your contractual partner shall be Piranha Arts AG. Our goods offers shall remain non-binding as long as they not become the content of a contractual agreement.
- Prior to sending your order, you can verify and, if applicable, correct the data inserted by you. By sending your order, you shall declare to have issued a binding quotation. Acknowledgement of receipt of order shall follow immediately upon receipt of your order in a technically impeccable fashion and shall not be deemed to be our acknowledgement of your order, but merely the confirmation that your order will be processed in a technically impeccable fashion. A binding contract shall be deemed to have been concluded only after we have acknowledged your order.Â This order acknowledgement by us shall be made by means of a notice that shipment has been sent out.
- We shall maintain these general terms and conditions as well as further terms of contract containing the data of your order readily available during the order process. You can easily save such information by either downloading the general terms and conditions and the data collected during the order process by means of your browser functions or by simply awaiting our automatic receipt of order which will be sent out to you via e-Mail to the address indicated by you after your order has been concluded.Â The e-Mail confirming the receipt of your order shall summarize the terms of contract containing the data of your order and these general terms and conditions. It can be either printed out easily or saved using your e-Mail program.
3. Prices, Cost of shipment, Additional costs of international shipments
The prices indicated in the offer at the time of order shall apply to all orders executed via our online shop.Â The prices indicated shall be deemed to be total prices, i. e., they shall include the currently applicable amount of statutory German VAT.
Overview shipment costs:
- Type of shipment: Mail / only air mail
- Shipments exceeding an order value of EUR 30.00 shall be shipped free.
- Germany: EUR 2.50
- Europe: EUR 5.00
- Worldwide: EUR 8.00
Please see our information displayed in our online shop for shipment costs incurred in the course of your order.
Additional costs (such as custom duties, custom fees, if applicable, and import sales tax etc.) may be incurred for international shipments to a third country of recipient. Such additional costs shall be bourne by customer.
4. Right of Revocation
You are entitled to rescind your contract within two weeks without stating reasons.Â The revocation deadline shall be two weeks from the date on which you or a third person appointed by you has taken possession of the goods, whereby transport companies shall not be deemed to be such third parties.Â In order to make use of your right of revocation, you shall be obliged to communicate your decision to rescind this contract by means of a clear communication (such as a posted letter, fax, or e-Mail) to be directed to us (Piranha Arts AG, Kreuzbergstr. 30, 10965 Berlin, phone: +49 (0) 30 - 318 614 - 40; fax number: +49 (0) 30 - 318 617 - 10; or e-Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. To this end, you may use the below sample revocation form sheet. However, using the form sheet shall represent an option and shall not be deemed to be a prerequisite to express your cancellation in due form. Optionally, you may fill in and transmit the sample revocation form sheet or any other clear communication in electronic form via our website. Should you choose to make use of this option, we shall sent out to you a confirmation of receipt of your revocation immediately (for instance, via e-Mail).
To maintain the term, it shall be sufficient to send your notice within the above stated term.
5. Consequences of withdrawal, Costs of returning the goods
If you choose to withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse all payments received from you, including any costs of delivery immediately (with the exception of any additional costs arising from the fact that you have chosen a kind of delivery distinct from the cheapest standard delivery option offered by us), however, within two weeks from the day of receipt of your written information to withdraw from this contract at the latest. Provided nothing to the contrary has been expressly agreed with you, we shall use the same payment method used by you for your original payment transaction when refunding payments to you. In no case shall you obliged to pay fees arising from such payment refunds.
We shall be entitled to refuse to refund your payment until the goods have either been returned to us or until you have rendered proof that you have returned the goods, depending on which event occurs sooner.
You shall return or hand over to us the goods immediately, however, at any rate, within fourteen days from the day on which you have informed us about your decision to rescind the contract. You shall be deemed to have observed the deadline if you ship the goods within the 14 days expiry deadline.
You shall bear the immediate costs of returning the goods. You shall only be required to provide compensation for any loss of value if such loss of value was caused by you inspecting the state, characteristics, and functioning of the goods in a way that would not have been required.
6. Exclusion of Right of Revocation
No right of revocation shall be granted for contracts concerning the delivery of goods that were not prefabricated and which require individual selection or decision by the consumer in order to be manufactured or which were clearly tailored to the personal needs of a consumer.
7. Forms of payment, Costs of individual forms of payment, Delivery time, Delivery restrictions, Retention of delivery
The following payment options shall be at your disposal:
Europe and Worldwide:
Credit card only: Visa, Euro/Mastercard
- Credit card only: Visa, Euro/Mastercard
Piranha Arts AG
bank sort code 100 900 00,
account number: 525 506 2001
(IBAN: DE24100900005255062001 BIC: BEVODEBBXXX)
Reference: Name of buyer, order ID:
Your goods shall be shipped upon receipt of payment.
Cash on delivery
Additional costs for shipments to be paid via cash-on-delivery: EUR 4.00 (plus freight costs). We shall invoice to you Euro 2.00. The missing amount of Euro 2.00 shall be collected by the respective mail service at the time of delivery.
- Europe and Worldwide:
- Delivery time between 3 - 5 days.
- We shall make deliveries to the following countries: Andorra, Australia, Belgium, Bulgaria, China, Denmark, Germany, England, Estonia, Faeroe Islands, Finland, France, Gibraltar, Greece, Hong Kong, Ireland, Iceland, Italy, Japan, Canada, Qatar, Kuwait, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxemburg, Malta, Monaco, New Zealand, Netherlands, Norway, Oman, Austria, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Scotland, Sweden, Switzerland, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, South Africa, South Korea, Czech Republic, Turkey, Hungary, USA, United Arab Emirates, Cyprus
- We shall reserve the right to offer goods in limited delivery quantities and special offers only in common household quantities.
- For mail shipments, we shall avail ourselves of the services offered by Deutsche Post and DHL.
In case of defective goods, our customers may avail themselves of the statutory law on liability for defects (warranty for defects).
9. Retention of Title
We shall reserve title to the item purchased until such time as full payment has been received.
10. Data Protection
We shall collect and process your personal data required to handle the contract under strict compliance with the Federal laws on data protection.
11. Applicable Law and Place of Jurisdiction
- 1. The laws of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply to the legal relation concluded between Piranha Arts AG and the customer subject to the exclusion of the UN Sales Convention. To the extent legally permitted, place of performance and place of jurisdiction shall be the business seat of Piranha Arts AG.
- 2. For business connections with merchants and legal entities under public law, Berlin shall be agreed as legal venue for all and any disputes arising in connection with these general terms and conditions and any individual contracts concluded within the scope of their application. The afore-mentioned shall also apply to legal actions based on a bill of exchange and summary actions based on a cheque. In such case, we shall also be entitled to file an action at the legal venue at the seat of customer.
- 3. The invalidity of single provisions contained in delivery contracts or these general terms and conditions shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.
What is CVV2 and CVC2 Verification System?
For Visa, Euro/Master Card Holder
For your safety and security, we require that you enter your card's verification number. The verification number is a 3-digit number printed on the back of your card. It appears after and to the right of your card number.